Monday, December 8, 2014

A Clean Start


Welcome to the new and improved Decor Amor!  
This was quite the weekend.  It was full of heartbreak, love, and memories.  
I have been toying with the idea of combining Decor Amor and A L P 
for a while now but carrying all 600 posts with me from the past felt a little cluttered.  
But then I woke up Saturday morning only to realize that 90% of my photos were gone.  Poof!  
In one mistaken click of my mouse years and years and years of my work gone.  
Heartbreak.

After a bottle of champagne I decided this was the blank slate I needed.  
Thus the re-branding and reformatting of this blog all in one weekend.  
It was so exhausting but more rewarding that I could ever have thought.  

Even though I'm still upset to have all of my photos gone, 
I am going to make the most of this and look forward to a fresh start.  
Below are the blogging headers I used through the years 
(and somehow managed to not disappear).  I hope you enjoy and 
thank you all for joining me on this new adventure!
xo

{photo by La Natura & all blog headers by me}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love seeing all of the Decor Amor headings! That's a lot of love poured into this blog over the years!

AshleyL. said...

Thanks Jess!! More love to come :)))