Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Resolutions.


This year I'm going to make resolutions I can actually keep. 
Usually its something vague like be healthier.  
Yes, I'm healthier in some ways but am I overall healthier?  Probably not.

Below are my practical 2015 resolutions:

1. Be happy and inspire others to smile more
*see link here and here

2. Workout more (2-3 times a week ideally)

3. Cook more with whole foods and eat fewer processed foods

4. Create more simplicity in my home

5. Clean under the bed more... and probably under the fridge. Gross.


7. Charge my Clarisonic and use it more 
(why is it so hard to remember to charge that thing...)

8. Put more effort and action into my passions

9. Don't take things personally - it's time to toughen up!

10.  Simply enjoy this new year!

Happy 2015!
xo

No comments: