Friday, January 9, 2015

Seattle is home.

http://summitridgestudio.bigcartel.com/product/seattle-washington-cobblestone-watercolor-city-map

Two weeks ago Justin and I had to make a big decision 
on where to live and root ourselves and a future family.  
After many pro and con lists and a whole lot of prayer 
we ultimately decided that Seattle is home.

More later on why we had to make this decision 
but I wanted to share with you my top five favorite things
about the city that I am proud to call home...

1. Pretty City
I get to enjoy living in an urban setting but a day hike 
and moutains are a mere 30 minutes away by car.  
The city is incredibly green and the ocean borders our lovely city.  
I have not found a city that is prettier.

2. All Four Seasons
We have all four!  We start with a winter that includes the 
occasional snow fall followed by a blooming spring and warm summers.  
Fall is my favorite.  It's warm and foggy and the trees create 
the most incredible colors. 

3. Food
Seattle is a foodie city.  I could come up with  a new favorite 
restaraunt every week.  There are too many to choose from (see list below).

4. Beverages
My husband currently works as a brewer so we are
always in the know about the best and coolest new breweries in 
the Pacific Northwest.  I love wine and that's an easy local find as well.

5. Culture
Last year when the Seahawks went to the Supberbowl 
the city decorated itself more than it does for Christmas.  
I am not exaggerating!  Everyone bound together and 
created major comroderie. 

All in all we feel very lucky to live in such a wonderful city.  
Below are links to some of our favorite spots and places in case you ever visit.
xo


Restaruants:

Beverages & Bars:

Activities:


Go Hawks!



No comments: