Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here we go...



I have been hinting for a while that J was about to enter a new job 
that had me baking and preparing.  Well, today I get to tell you a little more.
I try to keep my private life pretty private but this stage is one that I will let you in on.
J recently accepted a job as a firefighter and today is day 1 of academy.

The next four months are going to be really really difficult on him and us.  
I spent my weekend holding him close and being SO thankful for my guy
who chased what seemed to be an impossible dream and is oh-so-close 
to achieving it.  Just one more step away.  

With this being said my posting may be a little spotty 
while I get use to our new schedule and routine. 
Thank you in advance for your understanding xo

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

{photo by Love Song Photo}

1 comment:

Jessica said...

SO proud of Justin (and you)! Can't wait to see what this next adventure holds. He's the kind of man that inspires us all...