Friday, March 27, 2015

Workspace




Last week when I came across WeWork, a coworking company,
I was inspired to post about my work space.

I live in a tiny apartment with a little kitchen nook that I turn into a 
make-shift office when I need a home workspace, but let's be honest - 
my couch is where most of my late night blogging actually happens.


I love to surround myself with lots of natural light and simple and playful art.  
I try to keep it simple so I don't get distracted, which happens easily.  
I am also a huge fan of plants, they bring life and fresh air into my workspace. 

I always keep a photo of my husband and I close by.  
It's the perfect reminder of how great life is and 
why we work so hard to support and enjoy our time together.

Another thing I really care about is my computer background.  
As silly as it sounds, it really sets the tone for the project I'm working on.  
If I'm working on a pink post you can bet my background is saturated in pink.  
I find a ton of inspiring ones here.



If you are looking to grow your business out of your home 
and into a great artistic and inspiring community I would 
highly recommend WeWork!  They offer great office spaces 
in several cities across the world.  

If you are in the Seattle area I would check out their space.  
It's full of funky urban finds and a great space to simply get things done!

Have a great weekend!
 
{photos and styling by me}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! I never thought about changing my desktop background (WHY NOT!) but now I totally want to use it to stay inspired! How fun! xo

AshleyL. said...

Jess: You'll be addicted in no time! I don't know why I love a new pattern weekly (sometimes more)! It's too fun!