Monday, December 15, 2014

Clean Brushes


I will admit that I am not good at washing my makeup brushes.  
Its not something I think about but I do realize how important it is.  
So, this year one of my many resolutions is to wash my brushes more.  
It also probably wouldn't hurt to buy new brushes ;)

Below are some products, ideas, and articles 
on clean or in my case dirty makeup brushes.

- An article on Vogue about the ugly truth... guilty.

- This great tutorial on how to clean your brushes 

- I need a fresh start.  This brush collection is high 
   on my wish list.  I'm a big Chanel makeup fan.

- This brush cleaner looks wonderful.

Are you guilty of not taking good care of your makeup brushes too?  
If you're not - what products and techniques do you use? 
xo happy Monday

{photo above by Grey and Scout}

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oooh I am so guilty of this! Thanks for the reminder. Maybe it'll be one of my 2015 resolutions too...

Unknown said...

I wash mine with shampoo (learned that when I used to work at Ulta)... But I don't do it very often either.

AshleyL. said...

Thank you both! I've tried shampoo... I forgot about using it on my brushes! Thanks for the tip! xo