Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grand Marnier



This weekend I found a new love for Grand Marnier.  
Its so delicious to sip on after dinner.  Yum.  

Every Christmas my mom makes flambe with Orange Liqueur 
so I did a little research and found some amazing recipes.  
Now I need to take a trip to the store for a bottle...or two.

Featured above is a Coconut Fig Panna Cotta with Grand Marnier.  
It looks pretty and I can only imagine how delicious this would be!

Also featured is a Grand Marnier souffleI want this right now please.

Do you have any recipes with Orange Liquor?

Grand Marnier Pancakes seem like the perfect holiday brunch item.  

And this Lilikoi Margarita makes me think of beaches and all things tropical... 
perfect for the dreary winter days after the holidays.

All Recipes can be found here:
Panna Cotta from Inspiring Everyday
Grand Marnier Pancakes from Family Table Treasures
Lilikoi Margarita by Little Ferraro Kitchen

No comments: