Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Brighten My Day


I'm attracted to bright colors and blooms right now.  
It makes me feel like spring/summer isn't too far away.  
I love Winter but I am craving warm sunshine.  
I also can't get enough mimosas and how about that doughnut tower?!

Are you counting down the days till warmer weather?   

This weekend we had unusually warm weather.  
I spent Valentines day with one of my best friends strolling the streets 
of Ballard and sipping on Rose Lemonade and Strawberry Champagne Sorbet.  
It was a perfect girly Valentine's day.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

It was one of my favorite days yet this year! And I have been throwing on all sorts of bright colors and scarves too lately... Ready for spring!

AshleyL. said...

I would love to agree that I've been wearing brighter colors but today I wore all black everything :) I need to add more color to my closet!