Friday, February 20, 2015

Energy Bites


As mentioned in a few posts now (see here, here, and here
I'm polishing my baking skills to help get my husband through fire academy.  
This recipe is proving to be one of his favorites: energy bites.


They are healthy and really yummy (I've sampled a couple myself).  
They are the perfect quick pickup treat and super easy to make!


 Ingredients:

2 Cups of Oats

1 Cup of Peanut Butter

1/3 Cup of Honey

1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips

1/2 Cup of Shredded Sweetened Coconut

2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds

1 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract


Directions:

Mix together in a large bowl

Roll into small balls - this recipe makes about 25

Place on a cookie sheet in the fridge for 45 minutes 
(if they're a little runny place in the freezer)

Move into a sealed tupperware and let sit in the fridge

They are good for about a week

That's it! Super easy!


Do you have any quick and delicious snacks?  
We are open to all ideas!

Happy Friday xo

{photos and styling by me}

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can attest that these are AMAZING and so filling! I just had some last weekend!

Anonymous said...

No baking? Wow

AshleyL. said...

They are delicious! And yep, no baking! Super easy!