Monday, February 23, 2015

Insta Inspiration


I love finding new people to follow on Instagram so 
I thought I'd share some of my recent favorites.
Enjoy!

Jenny's feed is light, pretty, and calming. 
You could get lost while scrolling.  Jenny is a 
calligrapher and an artist out of Portland.  
I envy her ability to keep things soft and sweet.






Jenna Kutcher's feed is full of simple pops of color.  
Her love for macaroni and cheese and orange sweet 
rolls guarantees she and I would be very good friends.  
I love her food posts but Jenna's specialty is 
weddings and engagements.





Julia Dzafic is the photographer behind her collection.  
Its full of bright accessories, flowers, and decor.  






Patricia Shen is the artist behind this lovely account.  
She has an eye for design and her posts always brighten your day.



Who are your favorite instagram account?

3 comments:

jenny sanders said...

aw thank you so much for the feature and for the kind words!

xo jenny

AshleyL. said...

My pleasure Jenny! Thank you fo inspiring me! xo

Jessica said...

I love all of these! Must follow.