Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Back to Basics


This year I'm going to try and buy mostly classic pieces.
Fitted and loose t-shirts, quality denim, and everyday basics. 
My work requires a suit so I usually buy pieces that are more formal.  
However, when I get off work the last thing I want to wear are tights or a dress.

For Christmas my parents gave me my first pair of designer jeans.  
I know, it's shocking that I'm in my twenties and have never invested in a 
"nice" or "quality" pair of jeans.  My A&G skinnies have forever changed 
my perspective.  I mean they're more comfortable than my leggings... 
w h o a .


Below are some of the pieces I may just have to purchase...

   
   
    
   

What items do you want to splurge on?

{Photos from: Feather Factor, TheYouWay}

2 comments:

Dammy said...

It's amazing how chic a basic outfit can look. Love it! And lately, I've found myself buying a lot of basics too; many many loose tees.

AshleyL. said...

I couldn't agree more! What are your favorite tees? Thanks for stopping by xo