Friday, February 27, 2015

Simply Because...



Last week J brought me flowers home.  
Just simply because.  He knows how happy flowers make me.  
I had a rough/sick week and felt a little defeated but he knew 
exactly how to brighten my day.

Below are links that definitely put a smile on my face this week...




This is the most inspiring red carpet video I have ever seen.  It's beautiful.

I made this recipe for J and I this week and it was a hit.
Who doesn't love loads of cheese?!

I'm loving all of these computer backgrounds.  It's too hard to just pick one
so I keep switching it up. So pretty!

Have you tried applying blush slightly below the apple of your cheek?!
I haven't but after this post I'm thinking it's worth a try...

One of my nearest and dearest friends got a gig this week writing
for the Huffington Post.  She is such a talented gal.
You can read her first post here.


My goal this week is to brighten someone's week like J brightened mine.
Happy Friday xo


{photos & styling by me}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you! You have the sweetest heart. Can't wait to see you again <3

Gardenside Flowers said...

Thanks Jess! I'm looking forward to seeing you too! I hope you had a great weekend away xo