Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Things


Spring is definitely in the air.
And I can't help but get excited to wear sundresses and sandals.
My whole wish list was based off of the blush pink Rebecca Minkoff purse.
I have had my eye on it for a weeks, maybe this is the perfect season to wear this bag.

Below are my favorite sundress choices.
The first one is my favorite because its a perfect
transition into Spring dress.  Its long sleeves and variation
of colors is perfect when its still slightly cool outside.

{  1   2   3   4   }


What pieces are you looking forward to the most?

Happy Monday 
xo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love love LOVE all of these! Let's go spring shopping soon XO

AshleyL. said...

Yes please!!! I wouldn't even know where to begin?! I cannot wait for warmer nights! xo