Friday, March 6, 2015

March Mood Board


This week was a doozy so I needed some bright inspiration 
to welcome the weekend.  Despite the ups and downs I was reminded
by a stranger this week to stay positive and embrace the good.
He said that a person can't have a bad day, just bad moments.
He reminded everyone not to let the bad
moments take over the good.  

I loved that and I'm hoping to carry his positive vibes into the weekend.

So,  c h e e r s  to the weekend!

xo

{  Society 6   Golubka Kitchen   Ruffled   Society 6  }


See more mood boards here, here and here


3 comments:

Carissa (Regency Woman) said...

That's truly a beautiful mood board. Of course, I'm in love with pink, so that might have something to do with it. And thanks for the positive words. That was really nice of a stranger to share that. What a lovely little blessing.

Jessica said...

I love your mood boards! This is gorgeous.

AshleyL. said...

Carissa - Agree! I'm LOVING pink. Also, that stranger was so great. I met him in an elevator at work!

Jessica - Thank you! I loved that pattern so much. It felt like spring.