Friday, March 13, 2015

Bad Joke Friday


One of my favorite parts of the week is Bad Joke Friday.

Every morning my bus is packed; standing room only kind of packed.  
Everyone has their phone out and headphones on.  Then, 10 minutes into my Friday 
commute my bus driver tells a joke.  A bad joke.  

He calls it Bad Joke Friday.  Everyone puts their phone down, 
takes their headphones off,  and we laugh together.

This is one of my favorite parts of the week because it's not very 
often that 50 strangers stop what they are doing to laugh together.  
I always end up chatting with the person next to me after.  It's a little magical.  

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday... it's now time for a bad joke:

Q: Who is a penguins favorite relative?

A: Aunt Artica!

xo 

{Photo found on Zoella}

No comments: