Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Baking


I love Easter.  

It's the start of a new season and everything feels fresh and new.
I also believe its the season of renewal and being alive.

Do you have any Easter traditions?  

We always look forward to brunching with my family 
and an Easter service at church.  If I wasn't running around 
cooking like a mad woman this season I would have totally 
made this cake!  Isn't it adorable?!  

If you are looking for some Easter baked treats here 
are a couple I would highly recommend:

* This Champagne Cake is a go-to favorite

*A Cinnamon Roll Tower is a great alternative to plated cinnamon rolls

* A healthy Sweet Potato Muffin

* My favorite recipe is this Baked Oatmeal


I hope you all have a wonderful and 
hope filled Easter 
xo



2 comments:

Joanne said...

This cake is such a cutie!! Happy Easter!

AshleyL. said...

Thanks Joanne, I really wish I could have made one this year! I hope you had a great Easter! xo