Monday, April 6, 2015

Oh Monday...



Oh Monday...
this weekend was so good and so full!

Below is my weekend recap!



1. A gorgeous walk and brunch with my family at Pike Place Market.  
I cannot believe that I don't go there more often!  
I literally work a few blocks away but I never go... so silly!

2. Puppy kisses from my part-time pup.  
Before I married J he lived in a house with six other guys.  
They adopted a dog and I am one of three step-moms.  
J and I can't have a dog in our current apartment 
but Penelope fills the gap.  She is seriously a great dog.  

3. I'm officially on an elimination diet.  First up: dairy. 
This is a real struggle for a girl who has (or had) 
pizza at least once a week.  Literally, everything I 
love has dairy.  This weekend was rough.  BUT I did make my 
baked oatmeal with coconut milk and it was so good!  
So, now I have a little hope...

4. Fresh pasta from Pike Place Market.  
Though the fake cheese did not help... 
but this pasta is so good!  
We got the Italian mix (pesto, basil garlic, 
sun-dried tomato).  Yum.

I hope you all had a refreshing and amazing weekend!

xo


{photos by me}

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Dreamy photos! I'm glad you had a good weekend. Love you!

Unknown said...

Love the food photos. And your pics are always so pretty.

AshleyL. said...

Jessica & Honey,

Thank you both! I can say the same thing about both of your blogs! xo