Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Little Things


Today, I came across this poem and it really resonated with me.  
Life is so full (not bad... just really full) right now 
for J and I. Sometimes I find myself so wrapped up in the 
big stresses that I don't pay attention to the little things in life.  

When I was about to graduate from college I had no clue 
what I was going to do next.  However, instead of worrying
I started running, and on my daily runs I would thank God for 
everything that moved me in that moment (or distracted me from 
being out of shape).  I found that instead of worrying over 
the big things I was focused positively on the little things.  
This poem is a beautiful reminder of just that.




{ photo found on ohsuzeq & poem found on La Bonne Vie }

1 comment:

AshleyL. said...

Thank you Sarah! Very true!