Monday, May 4, 2015

what. a. month.


This month is shaping up to be awesome!
This week I have a good friend's wedding that I have been 
helping plan and I cannot wait to see it all come together.  
I'm also working on a baby shower for one of my best friends 
who happens to be moving home this week from the Caribbean!  

With so many things to look forward to I'll be limiting 
my posts in the month of May (bear with me)!

However,  I do have one of my favorite posts to date 
going up on Friday! Stop by soon - 
you don't want to miss this chocolatey treat :)

{Pink Peonies}

3 comments:

tscheney said...

So pretty!

AshleyL. said...

This photo looks like your kitchen! That's part of the reason I chose it! XO

Chinmay Sahoo said...

After I studied a few of the posts on your site now, and I truly enjoy your style . I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.


Hair Building Fiber
Step Up Height Increaser
Body Buildo
Hot Shaper
Aire Bra